Tennis is a Simple Game!
Tennis is a simple game…
- Watch the ball
- Get into the ideal position to swing from
- Prepare on time
- Swing relaxed and with the whole body
- Stay in balance as you swing
- Recover quickly to the middle of your opponent’s best possible shots
- Take time away from the opponent by catching the ball early.
- Create time for yourself by hitting high when in trouble
- Play to your opponent’s weaknesses
- Cover your opponent’s patterns
- Play your strengths as much as possible.
- Stay positive and intense
…the difficult part is doing this consistently point after point.