Mostabi combination laying on the stomach
Press CC for English subtitles
Mobility and stability combined = MoStabi
The “MoStabi exercise” in prone position supports you in mobilizing and training many areas, such as: the neck, chest, shoulder, shoulder blade, buttocks, abdominal and back muscles.
The 3 body planes sagittal, frontal and transversal supported in prone position
- In prone position, raise one arm forward and stretch.
- Push the upright body and arm forward as far as possible (first level sagittal).
- Move the body back to the starting position.
- The stretched front arm moves outwards to the side.
- The upright torso moves with the body and shifts the weight to the side as far as possible (second level frontal).
- Shift the body back to the starting position.
- The stretched lateral arm moves upwards and the upper body twists as far as possible (third plane transversal).
- The eyes follow the moving hand in all three planes.
Change arm and follow the same sequence on the other side.
Repeat: Each 4-8x