Four-footed stand on 3 planes
Press CC fro English subtitles
Mobility and stability combined = MoStabi
Through the “MoStabi exercise” in the quadruped position you mobilize and train many areas, such as: the neck, chest, shoulder, shoulder blade, hip, buttocks, abdominal and back muscles.
- Get on your hands and knees..
- With one arm stretched out, raise it forward
- Push the body and arm forward as far as possible (first level sagittal).
- Move the body back to the starting position.
- The stretched front arm moves outwards to the side.
- The upper body moves with it and shifts the weight to the side as far as possible (second level frontal).
- Shift the body back to the starting position.
- The stretched lateral arm moves upwards and the upper body twists as far as possible (third plane transversal).
- The eyes follow the hand, in all three planes.
Change arm and follow the same sequence on the other side.
Repeat: Each 4-8x